Do the Thing
So, I guess I did it. It’s no major accomplishment on paper, but for me it is. Putting myself out there to be criticized is a big thing for me. Probably should’ve thought it through and said “No thank you”, but livin’ la vida loca…or yolo…carpe diem? Whatever.
This is the link to the Itchio store I set up. Not really a store because the one item I have posted is free. And any following products will likely be the same. It’s just me and I have very little time to work on anything other than what actually pays the bills. But, we all need a creative outlet, right? And why not focus it on something like the one hobby that dominates most of my free time anyway.
I put the link in the sidebar as well. I’m not trying to make this a thing, but go hard or go home. Or something. Whatever.
Comments
Post a Comment